Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Sooner Sports Board, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
Your SoonerSportsBoard.com Account
If you post on the Sooner Sports Board Website, you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You must not describe or assign keywords in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Sooner Sports Board may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Sooner Sports Board liability. You must immediately notify Sooner Sports Board of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. Sooner Sports Board will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
Responsibility of Contributors
If you post material to the Sooner Sports Board Website, post links on the Sooner Sports Board Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Sooner Sports Board Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your posts are not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your posts are not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company.
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Sooner Sports Board or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Sooner Sports Board for inclusion on our Website, you grant Sooner Sports Board a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting our website. If you delete Content, you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any representations or warranties, Sooner Sports Board has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Sooner Sports Board’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Sooner Sports Board’s reasonable opinion, violates any Sooner Sports Board policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Sooner Sports Board’s sole discretion. Sooner Sports Board will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
Payment and Renewal
- General Terms – By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Sooner Sports Board the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal – Unless you notify Sooner Sports Board before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to Sooner Sports Board in writing.
- Fees; Payment – By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay Sooner Sports Board the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. Sooner Sports Board reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at any time on thirty (30) days written notice to Sooner Sports Board.
- Support- If your service includes access to priority email support. “Email support” means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Sooner Sports Board to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. “Priority” means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free Sooner Sports Board.com services. All support will be provided in accordance with Sooner Sports Board standard services practices, procedures and policies.
Responsibility of Website Visitors
Sooner Sports Board has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Sooner Sports Board does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Sooner Sports Board Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Sooner Sports Board Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Sooner Sports Board disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Sooner Sports Board Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
Content Posted on Other Websites
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which SoonerSportsBoard.com links, and that link to SoonerSportsBoard.com. Sooner Sports Board does not have any control over those non Sooner Sports Board websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Sooner Sports Board website or webpage, Sooner Sports Board does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Sooner Sports Board disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Sooner Sports Board websites and webpages.
Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy
As Sooner Sports Board asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by SoonerSportsBoard.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Sooner Sports Board in accordance with Sooner Sports Board’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Sooner Sports Board will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Sooner Sports Board will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Sooner Sports Board or others. In the case of such termination, Sooner Sports Board will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Sooner Sports Board.
This Agreement does not transfer from Sooner Sports Board to you any Sooner Sports Board or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Sooner Sports Board. Sooner Sports Board, SoonerSportsBoard.com, the SoonerSportsBoard.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with SoonerSportsBoard.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sooner Sports Board or Sooner Sports Board’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Sooner Sports Board or third-party trademarks.
Sooner Sports Board reserves the right to display advertisements on the Sooner Sports Board website and may do so from time to time.
Sooner Sports Board reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Sooner Sports Board Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Sooner Sports Board may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Sooner Sports Board Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Sooner Sports Board may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your SoonerSportsBoard.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Sooner Sports Board if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Sooner Sports Board’s notice to you thereof; provided that, Sooner Sports Board can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Sooner Sports Board Website is provided “as is”. Sooner Sports Board and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Sooner Sports Board nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will Sooner Sports Board, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Sooner Sports Board under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Sooner Sports Board shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
General Representation and Warranty
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sooner Sports Board, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Sooner Sports Board and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Sooner Sports Board, or by the posting by Sooner Sports Board of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Sooner Sports Board Website will be governed by the laws of the USA. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Sooner Sports Board may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.